Sunday, November 15, 2015

Episode Seventeen - In Which I Love the WestKnits MKAL



Welcome to episode seventeen of "Stitching Between Pages"! I hope you enjoy watching, and thank you for checking it out.

I filmed this episode before hearing the news about Paris. To any and all of my viewers in France, please know that my thoughts are with you and your country.

Please get in touch!

Ravelry Group: Stitching Between Pages Podcast
Ravelry: halfpass92
Twitter: @medievalisting
Instagram: medievalisting

WIPs:
1. "The Doodler," by Stephen West (2015 WestKnits MKAL). Knit in The Wool Barn Luxury Sock, "Butterfly" colorway; Dream in Color Jilly, "Basalt" colorway; and Manos del Uruguay Fino, "Ivory Letter Opener" colorway. Knit on US4/3.5mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 32" circular.
2. "Featherweight Cardigan," by Hannah Fettig. Knit in KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud, "Beth" colorway. Knit on US6/4.00mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 32" circular.
3. Granny Square Blanket, crocheted with an E/4 hook from random sock-weight scraps.

Book:
1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.

Other Miscellaneous Mentions:
1. I mentioned one of the hats I've knit previously, the Druidess Beret (I got the name wrong!), and my Endpaper Mitts.
2. I mentioned Ysolda Teague's pattern, Blank Canvas, which I have not knit but would love to, and also her new fair isle pattern.
2. The Post-Christmas Blues KAL will be taking place in January and February 2016! Get your blue yarn ready, and more details will be forthcoming in early December. There's going to be some fun prizes, and I can't wait to share them with you all!

1 comment:

  1. Robin, I love the idea of a blue KAL! My favorite color and I'm always motivated in the new year!

    ReplyDelete